Until it leaks on the LDMOS devices.

 Seriously, I would like to see the KPA1500 available with a larger finned heat
sink and in a larger enclosure using 120 mm fans. That would move a lot of air
across  a larger heat dissipation area keeping noise and temps down.

I love the 1500 and under normal use I can tolerate the noise. Contesting gets
a little loud. That is what the Bose QC30 noise cancelling headphones are for.

Dave wo2x

Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.