On 9/16/2023 7:09 PM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
Don't push too hard.  Even though dad fixed some TVs up until I was six
or seven, I didn't gain an interest in electronics until after high
school at age 17.  As a youth I had Lego, Tinker Toys, and Erector Sets.
All were educational in various ways.

Exposure to various hands-on things will let him find what he likes.

Great advice, Nate. I exposed my kids to lots of things and let them figure out if they wanted more. I've watched many other parents do the same, and their kids have all turned out pretty happy!

73, Jim K9YC