I just finished my KAT2, everything cal'd and aligned according to the
manual using my DL1 dummy load.

When I hook the tuner up to my (10 - 40M) attic dipole and use the tune,
I am expecting to hear some relay sounds, but nothing? Within a few
second the tuner turns off and give me a (allways) SWR of 1.0 : 1 across
all bands.

The same is true, even 80M.

I really expected to hear some kind of clicking from the relays using
80M, given what it is feeding into.

When in the cal mode I can get each one to click when using ht ATU
parameters L0 to L8, C0 to 8 and N1,N2

I was able to get C55 down to 004 and R1 and R2 are aligned with what
power the DL1 chart reads for voltage vs. output.

Thanks,

Chuck - K3TNT