Chuck,

Did you ever hear the relays click once?  Like the first time you attempted
a TUNE with that antenna.

The KAT2 remembers the tuning settings for each band (on each of ANT1 and
ANT2), and when that band is selected there are some clicks from the KAT2
when the bandchange is made along with the bandswitching relay clicks from
the K2, so it is hard to tell them apart.

If the SWR is already at 1, then further presses of TUNE will only result in
an occasional relay click if any at all - becuase it is already tuned.

You may have no problem at all - just the nice operation of the stored
settings for the KAT2.

If the wattmeter in your KAT2 is properly set for reflected power, all is
working OK.

73,
Don W3FPR