No, that is why I posted.

Perhaps I should be pleased, but instead I am bothered.

Last night in testing/playing, have gone to the low and high end of
every band and tuned. Always with the same result. I hear the start/stop
beep (but no relay clatter), then 1.0 -1 as the setting.

I have changed the display mode to SWR  and swept portions of the band
in TUNE (at 1 watt) with the same result 1.0 - 1 everywhere?

One other else thing I noticed (last night), Right now Ant 2 is not
connected, my plan is to have that connected to the DL1, but when I was
working last night it was not. I was listening to 40M, the band seemed
good and was on a pretty stong signal. Then while playing with the
controls, I decided to switch over to Ant 2, expecting to hear silence
(the K2 is quiet), to my surprise I heard the strong signal breaking in,
then being squelched.

I thought the isolation between Ant 1 and Ant 2 should have been high
enough to avoid this.

Then 1 went up in freq. abit around 7060 kHz and found that even noise
would break through occasionally, this again surprised me, I could
perhaps understand a strong signal, but just noise.......?

So my concern is that on transmit I am getting some spill-over/leakage
into the other Antenna channel.

Thanks, again.