Hi Jerry,

The Owner's manual is about half-finished and will be put on-line when we feel that it's ready. I'm guessing around the end of May.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Apr 29, 2007, at 8:21 AM, Jerry T. Dowell wrote:

Are there any plans to immediately put the K3 manual on the website for
download? Lacking any specific performance information, the manual would help us understand the design and make a decision on whether to purchase a
K3 before test results, complete details, etc are available.

Jerry  AI6L

---

http://www.elecraft.com