In a recent message, Brett gazdzinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ...
The only thing that bugs me is it looks from the pictures like
the K3 uses the same (no fidelity) speaker as the K2.

There's nothing wrong with the K2 speaker, Brett. Mine seems ideal for communications purposes. You can always plug in your hi-fi speaker if you want to use ESSB.

Provided the K3 speaker is not as bad as the one in the K1, it'll do for me.

73
--
David G4DMP
Leeds, England, UK