Just throwing this out there while I start backtracking to figure it out.

I have installed the K160RX, KAT2, KBT2 and now the KSB2.  Prior to install
I was able to hear activity on the bands.  After install I could hear very
few stations.  On the ones that I could hear, it was barely so even with
full AF gain and the SWR meter would barely deflect.  This AM a friend tried
to TX on 40m at 5, 10 and 50 Watts.   So it seems I have induced a deafness
problem.  I have also installed the Elecraft mic with the Rbias resister and
jumpers.  I was missing one jumper but used one from my computer junk box.
It was slightly different as it does not have a "top" like the ones Elecraft
provided.  I include this on the off chance this might mean something to
those of you far more experienced and knowledgeable than I.  I have
attempted to TX into a dummy load and I get "dot" deflections on the SWR
meter in the 5-7 range but a separate watt meter indicates well below the
set power.

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts on tracking down this gremlin they are
certainly welcome.

Thanks & 73's,

Chris
K7CJA