And this is why we love Elecraft - I can't see any other manufacture responding positively with a solution, that's alone so quickly. Most other manufactures would just say 'Caveat Emptor' - don't do it then!

Boy am I glad I bought my K3 :)
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs,
and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.