I have about 40 years of managing and working in the software development
process and have seldom seen the accuracy and rapidity been as consistently
applied to the process as Elecraft has done with its Beta program.  The K3
is a VERY complex radio and the requests from the users so diverse that I
just have to stand in awe of the work Wayne and group do so consistently.
This is one investment that keeps going up in value. Now if they could tutor
a few folks on Wall Street I could sleep better.
73
AB3EN

I agree with K2ZLS.  This is the 20th software update for me since June (a
rate of 2 to 4 per month). Things just keep getting better. I happen to also
be listening to 80 meters right now as I do some work on the PC and there
are some nice strong signals on the band.

With the new utility, it is fun to see my call and name scroll across the
display when the unit is turned on.

Thanks, Elecraft!

73,

John W2XS

(ps - any improvements to AM reception would be appreciated.  And, automatic
character spacing in the keyer would be great).

K2ZLS wrote:

>   Thanks Wayne and everyone at Elecraft:
>
>     The K3 mods and improved Utility works really great.  Europe is
> coming in S6 - S9 on 80 mtrs in NY through  heavy QRN and it just seems
> like the K3  is working at its best.  I would have to say that my
> admiration of the K3 has certainly gone UP another level tonight.
>
>    73's   Tony   K2ZLS

-----

Dan AB3EN