From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of WILLIS COOKE
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:07 PM
To: Brian Machesney; Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KRX3: configuration for second antenna routing

Brian, I am  with you.  I can connect to either of the SO-239 connectors on
the back by routing the small piece of the TMP cable from J43 on the KAT3 to
the KRX3 connector, but my BNC is not connected to anything.  I was told on
this forum that there is an antenna connection to the KRX3 through one of
the multi-pin connectors that allows all three antenna connectors to be used
but I have not spent the time to understand just how or the limitations
involved.

Connected the way that I am the ANT button selects the main receiver and
transmitter antenna normally, but selects the KRX3 antenna when B Set is
active.  I hope that this helps, but a tutorial from one of the Elecraft
guys that really knows would be very welcome to me.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ