Don,

Thanks for the help, but I'm still not with you. I want to operate in SO2V
mode with the main and sub receivers on different bands using different
antennas connected to the ANT1 and ANT2 connectors.

I have the TMP cable connected between the KAT3 and the KRX3 input. The TMP
cable from the Aux RF BNC connector is present but insulated, per the manual
instructions, so it is inactive.

I want the input to the KRX3 to come from the ANT2 connector. What I need to
know is how to set the configuration options to make this happen. Obviously,
the KAT3 and KRX3 CONFIG menu options are set to something other than
"notInst." The only options for the KRX3 are "Ant-Atu" and "Ant=bnc." So, if
I have the KRX3 set to "Ant=bnc" and the KRX3 input coming from the KAT3, I
would expect the KRX3 input to come from the ANT2 connector - but it
doesn't; it still comes from the ANT1 connector.

What am I missing?

Brian K1LI