Building my K2 next week. I run 600 meters and use a homebrew
transverter right now with my Kenwood HF rig. Going to build a new
transverter for my K2 when it is finished. I ordered the transverter
option. I need the K2 to function from 3.135mc to 3.510mc as I use a
3.0mc oven oscillator as my reference mixed with the HF radio's signal
to get me on 2200, 1750 & 600 meters. I am licensed as a Part 5 station
on those 3 bands. Will the K2 operate in that band at & below 80 meters?
I only need the transverter ports to function, not the HF power amp.

Many thanks,
Mike
WE0H