Mike,

I know that Eric was at Orlando (based on his note to the reflector in
which he referred to "we"), but I don't think Wayne was there.  The lady
may have been his wife Lerma, but that is only a guess on my part based
on no valid information - that "we" may have been the 'royal we' or
could have referred to the mouse in his pocket.

I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience at the Elecraft
booth in Orlando.

73,
Don W3FPR