I wonder if anyone can help me find a TA7089M regulator IC, please?  I haven't
found a source online.

My K2's linear PSU has been a Yaesu FP107, which has worked well for some time,
but whilst adding overvoltage circuitry ton the PSU to provide additional
protection, I made an error and zapped the regulator IC, a Toshiba TA7089M.
It's in a TO5 can, which is what the "M" suffix indicates.

Would readers please be kind enough to take a quick rummage through their junk
to see if one is hiding there?  I'd be VERY grateful.

Thanks for reading.

73  DaveL, G3TJP