A few years back in our little farming community, there was a fellow
whose name was Francis.
Francis was an avid hunter.
At this time, the rumor went around the community that
Francis had been fined for deer jacking.
Out of his truck one night, with a spot light, he took a shot at a
plastic deer planted by game wardens.
Soon it became a joke…….Sir Francis the deer slayer.

Something within me seemed to understand Francis’ point of view.
He was a pragmatist….. He had little interest in the thrill of the hunt.
He was focused on the efficiency of the catch.

Although QRO is far from illegal, it does seem to be somewhat more
focused on the efficiency of the catch than the thrill of the hunt.
So there is a certain un-romantic reality to QRO vs. QRP.

I'm wondering, what percentage of contacts you've made QRO, that you
would estimate as not attainable QRP.

I hope I didn't break the list rules getting off-topic with the story
:~/
--
  dw
  d...@sover.net