DW:

If you're new to QRP, there is nothing offensive in asking more
experienced hams if it really works. As you can see from the many posts
that your question attracted, the answer to your question is that QRP is
effective a lot more often than most people would expect. If your
question is does the "thrill of the hunt" explain why people to take up
ham radio when worldwide communications by other means can be done with
the "effortlessness of the Gods," that is a legitimate question, and the
answer is yes, more often than not.

I see no need for apology for posing either question.

73,

Steve Kercel
AA4AK