Don wrote:

Point of information - the QRP crowd got me back into the area of ham
radio that I enjoy the most, and that is experimenting and homebrewing.

----------------------

That's been what kept me active among the QRP crowd too. And I felt
disappointed one time when a very nice fellow with whom I'd exchanged many
QRP QSO's and mail about designs and our current projects got really upset
and broke off contact when he realized I also ran QRO, even though it was
only 100 watts.

But they are, as Don said, the very few, just there are some who say
homebrew rigs should be banned or CW should be outlawed (or SSB, or this or
that digital mode).

As long as Hams are members of the human race we'll have the whole spectrum
of humans involved.

Ron AC7AC