Installed 3.57 this morning.  I am listening to Radio Zealand now, at
0945 Z on 9765 Khz.  Sync det seems to work very well.  I'm trying it
back and forth between AM and AM-S.  I am using the VFO tracking and
it locked right on, but my VFO display reads 9.764.991.  Perhaps I'll
have to re-check calibration sometime, no biggie here.  I like this
sync det.  It now makes me wish I had the 15 Khz filter in addition to
my 6 Khz. filter.

Thankyou Elecraft for another flawless upload.  Am using the Mac and
that utility which also has been flawless here.

73
Dale, K9VUJ