Wayne,

In the meantime, would it be feasible for you to add some macro
commands for manipulation of frequency memory? Then we could write
switch macros that would copy ten slots in upper frquency memory to
the 00-09 "quick memory" locations.

In that way a bank of SWL freqs could be copied to 00-09 (or
similarly, a bank of SSB, CW, AM Bcst, etc). One could swap in
whatever bank one wished and use the "M>V x" quick memories to select
the bands in one's chosen bank.

73,
Drew
AF2Z