Frankly I see no problem with the way it is currently

implemented. I find a really simple way to get back into

the desired band "segment" is to make sure that the B

vfo is set to an appropriate frequency and do an A - B

swap.

73,

Doug W6JD

BTW, as an old software engineer I can imagine the

can of worms that implementing a "GEN" set of

registers would be!