  From: westa...@comcast.net
  To: Wayne Burdick
  Cc: Elecraft Reflector ; Steve Ellington
  Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 3:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Firmware Req for SWL band and Using Memories

  Frankly I see no problem with the way it is currently

  implemented. I find a really simple way to get back into

  the desired band "segment" is to make sure that the B

  vfo is set to an appropriate frequency and do an A - B

  swap.

  73,

  Doug W6JD

  BTW, as an old software engineer I can imagine the

  can of worms that implementing a "GEN" set of

  registers would be!