Loaded 3.59 just now.  Radio NZ on 9765, locks on with the K3 at
9764.984, it's dithering a couple of hz. 5-4-5-4-3 etc.

After this load I thought I had a problem.  It ended the download and
returned the K3 to (what I thought) would be normal operation with a
loud pop and crackle in the speaker.  The S-meter was pegged out.  I
shut down the K3 for a few seconds and turned it back on with the same
results.  So I turned off the K3 and the power supply for a little
longer then turned it back on, meter still pegged out, after several
seconds or perhaps a minute the meter slowly came back down and I was
receiving Radio NZ.  Now everything seems to be ok.  I have not tried
transmitting yet.

Dale, K9VUJ