DaleJ wrote:

> After this load I thought I had a problem.

I had my first ever problem with this update too. K3 Utility reported
several retries then gave up. K3 frozen with upload message on display, had
to switch power supply off. Scary, isn't it?

Second attempt went with no problems. I think the cause was I was doing some
web browsing during the upload. Normally I just let the update utility do
its thing and don't touch the 'puter till it's finished.

I guess if something else takes a bit too much CPU a buffer underrun may
occur and mess up the upload. I'll know better in future. You'd think
Microsoft would have learned how to make a multi-tasking operating system by
now ...

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com