Don & all,

I was also besieged with noise.  I changed my settings which I acquired, not
sure because the memory is failing :-),  and tried your minimum settings...
my GOSH, a whole new world.  I will test further, but so far on a very
"noisey" 75, the radio quited right down.  We forget about all the internal
settings.  I do not yet have the DsP upgrade but will once the 144m mod
becomes available so there is only one entrance into the radio to accomplish
the upgrades.

73,

Bill
K9YEQ