Authors of RR have their own primary goals and properly avoid the election
methods wars that take place in EM, etc, - simply recommending that group's
rules authors should be careful as to what methods they choose to define
for their groups.

DWK

--
  da...@clarityconnect.com    people.clarityconnect.com/webpages3/davek