Hi,

I use emacs-app. I'm currently running the build, emacs-23.0.0_NS-9.0rc3, that you released on the disk image and have been for a while. It seems perfectly fine. However, I like to keep everything that I can handled by macports.

When I build with this version with macports I get this error ...

---

--->  Fetching emacs-app
--->  Attempting to fetch emacs-23.0.0_NS-9.0rc3.tar.bz2 from
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/emacs-app
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for emacs-app
--->  Extracting emacs-app
--->  Configuring emacs-app
--->  Building emacs-app
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/ local/var/macports/build/ _opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync .macports.org_release_ports_aqua_emacs-app/work/emacs-23.0.0_NS-9.0rc3/ nextstep" && ./compile " returned error 1
Command output:       _tty_raw_cursor_to in term.o
     _tty_raw_cursor_to in term.o
     _tty_raw_cursor_to in term.o
     _tty_clear_to_end in term.o
     _tty_clear_to_end in term.o
     _tty_clear_to_end in term.o
     _tty_clear_frame in term.o
     _tty_clear_frame in term.o
     _tty_clear_frame in term.o
     _tty_clear_end_of_line in term.o
     _tty_clear_end_of_line in term.o
     _tty_clear_end_of_line in term.o
     _tty_clear_end_of_line in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _tty_ins_del_lines in term.o
     _reset_sys_modes in sysdep.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [temacs] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2
*** Compilation failed. ***
Please examine the above output to determine what went wrong,
edit the configure options in this script (\'compile\') to fix it, and rerun.

---

Is this a problem with my configuration ... or do you think its a problem with the macports port?

Thanks
Robert