On 23 Jan 2008, at 22:47, Peter Dyballa wrote:

Am 23.01.2008 um 23:34 schrieb Robert McAlpine:

Undefined symbols:
 "_tgetflag", referenced from:
     _init_tty in term.o
 "_tgetent", referenced from:
     _init_tty in term.o
 "_tgetnum", referenced from:
     _init_tty in term.o
 "_BC", referenced from:
     _BC$non_lazy_ptr in cm.o
 "_PC", referenced from:
     _PC$non_lazy_ptr in term.o
 "_tgetstr", referenced from:
     _term_get_fkeys_1 in term.o
     _init_tty in term.o
 "_UP", referenced from:
     _UP$non_lazy_ptr in cm.o
 "_tgoto", referenced from:
     _cmcostinit in cm.o
      _cmgoto in cm.o
 "_tputs", referenced from:

The symbols referenced from somewhere are all defined in libncurses. So all you need to do is to install libncurses.

I figured. The macports installation already has ncurses installed.

However the other symbols in the initial email I sent aren't in ncurses.

My symbol fu is weak though.

--
Greetings

 Pete

The mathematician who pursues his studies without clear views of this matter, must often have the uncomfortable feeling that his paper and pencil surpass him in intelligence.
                                – Ernst Mach