Am 24.01.2008 um 14:06 schrieb Robert McAlpine:

> However the other symbols in the initial email I sent aren't in
> ncurses.

Is libncurses found? The *compilation* buffer will show this. If not,
supply LDFLAGS with a pointer to libncurses.
Or is Emacs.app linked to libncurses? 'otool -L build/Emacs.app/
Contents/MacOS/Emacs', from the nextstep directory, will show the
libraries Emacs is linked to. I have:

         /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/
AppKit (compatibility version 45.0.0, current version 824.44.0)
         /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 369.5.0)
         /sw/lib/ncurses/libncurses.5.dylib (compatibility version
5.0.0, current version 5.0.0)
         /usr/lib/libmx.A.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current
version 92.0.0)
         /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 88.1.10)

You can also check with the file command what kind of file the
libncurses dylib is, PPC, intel, or whatever.
Has MacPorts's libncurses the symbols defined? nm can show a
library's contents.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
                                – Albert Einstein, 1929