> I can't disagree with that.  Gerald, can you remind us of
> what you need to release the final version?

Mainly some documenation cleanup's and a few rarely happeing bugs that needs
to be fixed.

Also I like to fix the linking problem on SuSE 9.3 before the final
realease.

>  Didn't you say
> something about funding for getting it to work with threaded
> apache or something like that?  Or is that just a "nice to have"?

That's something that I like to see in 2.1. That would be really very nice
to have, because on the one side I expect  performance improvements and on
the other side it make it possible to run it on Windows with a 2.0 Apache.

Gerald