Well, I'm certainly not a javascript expert, but it seems to me that the issue here is how to make data pulled by embperl on the server side available to the javascript on the client side.

I assume that there is a way to access submitted form data from javascript. You can put the data into %fdat and then it will be available to the javascript as though it was submitted from a form. The javascript can then sort/format and display.

-Derrick

"Perl's grammar can not be reduced to BNF.
The work of parsing perl is distributed between
yacc, the lexer, smoke and mirrors.''
-Chaim Frenkel