Yea, the application is intended for people to write the code by hand so
the corner round is handy, but the main issue is we don't want to come to a
full stop at any point because stops will cause a material pile up (its
effectively a 3D printer).

So what would be the best way to go about this? If M3 is always going to
cause a full stop on that or the next line we can look into going back to
using an analog output. But I need a way to create an override in the UI of
linuxCNC. Is there an easy way of pointing the spindle override signals
from the UI at our analog out?