On 05/19/2012 03:50 AM, Jan de Kruyf wrote:
> Just a quick note here:
> Xenomai has kernel 3 support for a while already And they have started
> making true on their roadmap regarding Xenomai3.

Where do you see that?  I have browsed their git repos several times and
just did again, and have not found any kernel patch for x86 higher than
2.6.38.8  They have patches for ARM 3.x but that does not help us for
the general user.

> since the Russian with the Arm board already uses Xenomai it will be VERY
> worthwhile investigating that road also!

Xenomai is interesting in my opinion as well.  They seem to support more
architectures than RTAI, but the latencies are reportedly not as good.

Moses