Finally have the decks cleared so I can work on the horrible mess I made in hal_ppmc.c So, I have a new computer with PCIe slots, so I can demonstrate the problem, and I did a fresh install of LinuxCNC, and then cloned the git repository. Now, I think this is just a plain source checkout, not a developer checkout. I have copied my .ssh directory from the old computer I was had a developer checkout on.

Can somebody give me the steps to make a developer checkout so I can commit the fix back when I get it right? I know some of the git stuff has changed.

(I'm also going to add a few lines of documentation on how to use the epp_dir command line option while I'm in there.)

Thanks much in advance,

Jon