Gentlemen,
I just git got (😁) linuxcnc-dev. After clearing all the dependencies I
notice libgnomeprintui-2-2 is not loaded. Seems to have been removed from
the repositories decades(maybe not that long) ago. This gives me no cause
for concern and this is not a request for any action or attention. Just an
FYI as the configure message says printing from classic ladder will not be
possible.
I could find the package as an rpm but I didn't try to install it as I
don't "think" I will need to print from classic ladder. You know how that
goes though - for some reason I will want/need to print from classic ladder.

thanks
Stuart

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 12:23 PM Chris Morley <chrisinnana...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> One ugly work around is to embed gremlin into a qt screen.
> I just added a sample screen under
> qtvcp_screen/qtvcp_experimental/gremlin.ini
> It is Qtaxis with both qt's graphics and gremlin.
> I have reports gremlin works on the Pi.
> It has some warts that could be worked on.
>
> opencv should only be required if you use the camview widget.
> It probably prevents one from using designer to modify screens - I'll look
> into that.
>
> Chris

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.