Started LinuxCNC.
The first screen tells me to pick a machine from the list on the left.
The font of the list on the left is large enough to be written on top of
one another to the extent I cannot read any of the words - let alone choose
any.
The directory headers with the pull down icons are clear and readable. Pull
down function properly. The machine names are what are not readable.
I am running a 43 inch 4k screen. Is there an easy way to modify the size
of the font or is this something I will need to deal with on my monitor?
thanks
Stuart