Hi,

recently I came across the project for LinuxCNC on Weblate to manage the translations. I didn't know about that and also didn't find much about it except a mail from the mailing list archive where Jeff introduced it on an experimental website 10 years ago. I am wondering how up-to-date the translation of https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/linuxcnc/ is and how it is syncronized with the GitHub repo.
Would be nice if some could tell more about that.
And if it is working fine, I think we should add some documentation about that to make it well known.

/Hans