Hello,

On 08.12.21 20:19, Jérémie Tarot wrote:
Hello Hans,

Le mar. 7 déc. 2021 à 20:31, Hans Unzner  a écrit :
@smoe has made an amazing work on es translation as well as sanitizing en
source files.
Only were the the po4a script to automated the sync to Spanish bailed out.
I'm lagging way behind with fr wich puts this work somehow on
hold untill french files please the migration script.
Meanwhile...

I think the format-adjustments between French and English are good to
go. We should just not both edit the English in parallel. My French is
catastrophique but I can read it, so we could have a joint shot at the
first few *_fr.adoc files and so how they go. @pere, instructions from
your side?

I am wondering how up-to-date the translation of
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/linuxcnc/ is and how it is
syncronized with the GitHub repo.

This is a fresh setup, straight from master, we put together a few days ago
with @pere!

And I already had addressed a few. Liked it. Some typos in the English
were already fixed in master when I was about to prepare a PR. I liked
that I can put comments about the original into weblate. Who reads them?
I am asking since it somehow feels wrong to go through a regular PR for
small typos. Someone should collect them and then jointly push these to
master.

Best,
Steffen