Really great, thank you!

However, I have some annotations:
- You could mention that the tests need to be run as sudo (at least for it only worked so) and need Python >= 3.8 - The stderr file only shows something like "+ su --pty -c 'linuxcnc /usr/share/doc/linuxcnc/examples/sample-configs/sim/gmoccapy/lathe_configs/lathe_C.ini' testrunner" - For the configs which show an error message as window (like the gmoccapy config you attached) - is there another way to check if all tests have passed except looking at all screenshots or stdout logs?

And I wonder why you chose Bookworm over Bullseye. I think all the Gmoccapy configs would pass on Bullseye.