I completely agree - bookworm is about to freeze, and while smallish updates
can go in for a couple of months (April?), we need this iteration between
bookworm and our users that takes time. Once bookworm is released, that is
mostly it, and we cannot release what we have in testing atm.

The only concern from my side is that a change motivated by bookworm may
interfere with what is perfectly working on the current stable bullseye.

Thank you, Sebastian!
Steffen