Stuart Stevenson wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>     My question "Who votes?" was not a cynical, rhetorical, apathetic
> comment. It was a legitimate question. I saw no ballot. I saw no
> email. I did not have the opportunity to vote.
>     I will now expand on the first question. That way there will be NO
> confusion as to the meaning of or the reason for my question.
>     What group is quailified to and has permission to vote? My vote
> wouldn't have changed the outcome but I WOULD have voted if given the
> opportunity.
>     For what it's worth. Is that a more clear question and statement?
> thanks :(
> Stuart

Ballots were supposed to go out to everyone who was subscribed to either
the emc-users list or the emc-developers list, as of the July 24 when
Chris posted the original request for nominations.  You (Stuart) have
been around for a while and certainly should have gotten one.

When Michael sent this:

 > Hello,
 >
 > You should be receiving your ballots soon. Instructions for voting
 > are included. Happy voting.

to the users list on Aug 11, I got my ballot within a few minutes.  I
assumed that everybody else got theirs too.

There were very few bounces - again from Michael:

 > 526 email addresses for eligible voters
 >  7 bounces
 > 73 ballots returned
 >
 > The rate of response was approximately 14%.

Did anyone else who was subscribed to the list on July 24 NOT get
a ballot?

Regards,

John Kasunich