I squished a silly bug with the hostmot2 pwmgen driver.  It bit other
people but not me because I had an old forgotten work-around in the hal
config file I test with...  If you had problems with pwmgen before,
please give CVS TRUNK a try again.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky
       Theo: "Julian? I haven't seen you in twenty years. You look good.