> http://www.conceptmachinery.com/
> Please do not judge anything!! – Scroll down - it is last picture.
> Do not comment about anything, just that last picture – screen shot of
> HAL Oscilloscope and what shout be change P I D FFO FF1 FF2 to improve
> tuneup.

Is Xoutput a velocity or torque command to the servodrive?

In any case it looks like it saturates about 100 ms after the move
begins. When your PID output variable saturates you are no longer in
closed loop control, and almost anything can happen...

Check that you have the limits of the PID match the limits of the DAC
(the canonical DAC-interface might specify +/-10 as the limits, but the
m5i20 driver might use +/-1 anyway).
Does +1 on Xoutput give you full speed forward on the X-servo, or just
1/10 of full speed?

If you have the basics right then you are simply commanding your servo
to move faster than it can, and you should reduce the maximum velocity
in your ini file until you see that Xoutput doesn't 'hit the wall' at +1
any more during the cruise-phase of the move.

AW