Viesturs Lācis wrote:

> I would like to ask, if anyone could provide some recommendations for
> US Digital encoders - I chose them, because they seem to be next in
> the line in terms of affordability.

US Digital may not be the greatest. At least, at one time, you had to
add capacitors
to the encoder to make it work with longer signal cables. Avago and
Renco make
some nice, affordable encoders. I get the Avago units from Avnet, not sure
about Renco distributors in EU, but they are now owned by Heidenhain.

Jon