Le 08.02.2012 08:50, Don Stanley a écrit :
> Hi All;
> All my shop EMC2 applications are running on D510M0's.
> Is this also a good choice for the new one?
>
> After EMC2 was taught how to deal with the D510M0's printer port strangeness,
> the have done great except for boot up after being powered down several days
> in
> a 60 degree F shop. I can't determine it the chips need a little warming or if
> the battery needs a little charge.
> The fix is easy, just push the reset button when they stall in boot up and
> they
> boot up ready to go.
>
>   Has anyone had similar experience, or know what causing the hang ups.

I have similar problem (randomly) on D945GCL. I strongly suspect a
voltage monitor to be too strict (or something similar, that lock the
board instead of rebooting it). I got problem mostly when I do power off
/ power on when it was working for hours, several times I got a powered
mainboard (fan working, LAN LED blicking), but nothing else, no boot,
not anythings. Had to make a reset, or simply wait for a short while in
power off state. I got these problem only when working with small ITX
power supply, thus my suspicion