On 9 February 2012 02:30, James Louis <james.lo...@gastechnology.org> wrote:

> Intel D510MO
> 1GB DDRAM
> SATADOM-2000-4GB
> PicoPSU-80 12V DC-DC ATX
>
> If you want to surf the internet on your CNC mill then maybe something else
> would be better.

With the 8GB SSD that is exactly the components in my Mill controller.
Due to me getting distracted from that conversion by EMC2 development
it has also been used for the last year or so as the build/dev
platform and it has been perfectly adequate for that too.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.