Hi all,

Per the "Setting Coordinate Systems" thread, I converted from using
coordinate systems (G54-G59.3) and setting the offsets with G10 L2, to using
the offsets specified in the tool table. Mostly it worked without a problem.
The exception is when re-running a program without reloading it. The
beginning of the program will have two lines similar to the following:

T3 M6
G43 H3

If I just rerun, the tool offsets seem to be ignored, but if I do a reload
of the same program it runs fine.

Do I need to add a G43 H0 to the end of the program, is there another
explanation for why the offsets are ignored when rerunning?

Thanks,
Eric