Hey guys will this work OK?

I think it's the same as the one from amazon

https://www.trademe.co.nz/3531064367

And I'm thinking I may need two discs.  One above the other so I can use a
index sensor on the top layer.   Or maybe stick a proxy sensor on it.

Looks like they have a 6mm gap between the slots in the sensor.   Do you
think a 1mm wide gap gap would be ok maybe in a 2 mm thick sheet?