On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 21:03, Robin Szemeti via Emc-users
<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Very interesting, presumably it can step through pre-programmed sequences
> of bends setting new XYZ values for each step of the program?

FWIW there is a no-g-code (in fact, no interpreter or motion module)
press-brake setup here:
(Screenshot)
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/30-cnc-machines/42100-pressbrake-cnc-control-setup-questions?start=40#207054
(Updated config)
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/30-cnc-machines/42100-pressbrake-cnc-control-setup-questions?start=60#208433

There might be later iterations deeper in the thread.

One thing I learned from that is that I probably would use motion if I
was doing it again. Homing is something that never really got properly
sorted out with that config.

But, it does bender-specific motion, including allowing the operator
to nudge the brake a bit further if it has under-bent before moving on
to the next bend.

--
atp
lunatics."