-Ted,
 Just to comment on the pressbrake setup Andy Pugh helped me set up.https://forum.linuxcnc.org/30-cnc-machines/42100-pressbrake-cnc-control-setup-questions?start=100#228476.
Interesting that your pressbrake also is a 25 ton Accupress.
It is working good for ram control, set end depth, bend repeat.
The backstop works, but because of homing not working it is not convenient to setup.

- Andy,
Having never used a CNC press brake it was all a bit of a guess, and
mainly an exercise in making a LinuxCNC system that was table-driven
rather than G-code driven.
Did a great job without experience running a press brake!
But, it does bender-specific motion, including allowing the operator
to nudge the brake a bit further if it has under-bent before moving on
to the next bend.
This option works good, we use it a lot for getting the first bend depth!

I have noticed on developer mailing list work is being done on a custom homing module. home.comp
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/commits/dgarr/homebase
Is this something I could utilize with my existing setup?
Would my GladeVCP still work if I do any updates, since the switch to python3?
(I am using 2.9 master, before the python3 updates.)
One thing I learned from that is that I probably would use motion if I
was doing it again.
-Andy,
Would you use motion and setup the joints and axis in the hal file, instead of using simple_tp ?
A combination of motion.comp, home.com, and a custom press.com?

Thanks,
Earl

**Earl Weaver